Auto Body Technician
If you are mechanically inclined, have experience working on vehicles, and are looking for your next opportunity, Liberty Collision offers you a stable work environment, paid training, and the high-performance equipment you need to be successful. An Auto Body Technician works with the team to make safe, quality automotive repairs happen by completing a thorough repair plan for each vehicle, ensuring we follow all OEM Guidelines, and use only OEM parts.
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
- Thoroughly disassemble, repair, and reassemble each vehicle
- Use proper equipment to remove dents to appropriate spec prior to next steps
- Ensure correct parts are ordered/received as necessary
- Repair collision-damaged vehicles according to OEM specifications and company standards, including Alldata, and OEM Procedures.
- Apply Filler per standards and shape body lines and contours with precision
- Block and sand cured areas to meet standards
- Inspect repair areas for imperfections and address each as necessary
- Attend/collaborate with the team during daily production meetings
- Stay up to date with required Company Safety Training
- Inspects for hidden or missed damage and provides notification if additional repairs/parts are necessary
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health PPE
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2+ years of auto repair or collision repair experience
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Deliver high-quality work
- Be reliable in effort and attendance
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
- Must have a valid, in-state driver’s license with an acceptable, safe driving record.
Liberty Collision offers the comprehensive benefits you expect from an industry leader, including:
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Liberty Collision is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status, or any other consideration, prohibited by law or by contract.