At Liberty Collision, getting customers back on the road safely is our priority. We’re looking for a Collision Estimator or Auto Body Estimator to help our customers through the process of getting their vehicle repaired after an accident. As a Collision Estimator, you’ll interact daily with customers, insurance companies, and parts Associates to ensure the repair process is as smooth as possible. You also take great pride in using your excellent communication skills and empathetic nature to help customers through the process.
- Greeting customers and discussing repair options.
- Determining repair needs based on customer information, vehicle walk-around, inspections, and test drives.
- Understanding basic parameters of collision repair as well as insurance policies.
- Producing repair orders for customers, including cost and time estimates, with full transparency.
- Communicating frequently with technicians and parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work.
- Following up with customers on the status of their vehicle based on how the customer wants to be informed and answering customer questions as needed.
- Managing multiple repairs simultaneously.
- Working with other team members on daily planning and release meetings.
- Processing transactions and ensuring 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- Following up with customers to ensure we have met their expectations.
- Building rapport with customers to create a base of referrals.
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help customers.
- Ensuring that all administrative processes are handled in a timely fashion and in compliance with company policies.
- Providing exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Ability to set and achieve targeted goals.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Prior sales or retail experience is preferred but not required.
- 1-2+ years experience working in an automotive environment preferred
- Be reliable in effort and attendance
- I-CAR or ASE Certifications are a bonus
- Must have a valid, in-state driver’s license with an acceptable, safe driving record.
Liberty Collision offers the comprehensive benefits you expect from an industry leader, including:
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Liberty Collision is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status, or any other consideration, prohibited by law or by contract.